Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Divine World #3 Begun

Yeah, I know, I don't write here nearly enough. Well, almost not at all. I'll try to change that going forward, but I think I've said that before...

Anyway, I've begun writing the third installment of The Divine World series, once again setting black ops commando David Arris into the super-natural world very few people ever encounter. Chapter One is complete, and I hope to get a few pages done every day and have the first draft done sometime before Thanksgiving. This is possible because I'm working from a very detailed outline.

In fact, the first six or seven DW installments are already done in outline, so if I keep at it, I should be able to crank through them rather easily for the foreseeable future. All I need is time, which is occasionally in short supply.

I had been working on another project, but the deeper I got into it, the more I realized I was getting further into the weeds and farther from what I thought the story was going to be. I'm going to let that sit and percolate for a while, maybe draft an outline when I get the time.

Let me know what you might want me to blog about, and I'll try to do some of that. You can follow me on Twitter at @william_young, but it's slim pickings there, too, which I'm trying to change.

No comments: